Monday, July 6, 2009

just stuff

so it has been a bit since i have posted so here we go ya'll.
I have been up to... well not much really! Just taking care of the girls and slacking on my housework! Amazing how that happens and then you're like what the garbage happened here! Anyways Heaven is getting so grown up and way to fast... her sassyness is driving me crazy! At the same time it is adorable at times. Suneet is almost one which is totally throwing me for a loop. I just feel like she was born only a few months ago! I love her sweet personality so much. She will give you this huge smile with a little twinkle in her eye to go with it! And it amazes me that she is walking all over the place! To think that when Heaven was turning one I was pregnant with Sissy is crazy! I definately want more babies, Eamon wants one like now! I just need to get my back fixed first and lose my 50 pounds! lol... oh what a joy! I do not think I could go through another pregnancy with my back how it is now. Sissy's was hard and it has gotten worse since then so I guess time will tell on that!
I do also still want to be a foster parent and adopt as well, however that will be much farther down the road. Eamon and i both will be in school in the fall and he at least needs to graduate and be employed before we can start all that! I do look forward to it though. I have a bunch of pictures that i will be posting as soon as Eamon finds the cord to the camera! Always leave it to a man to lose things lol!
I took the girls to the parade yesterday and they had so much fun and were so well behaved. I was surprised because it was their nap time and suneet had slept a bit but Heaven is generally super crabby with no nap! I was so proud of my babies! My nephew Andrew, who is the same age as Heaven bit her little arm though! she cried for just a moment and i held her.. then she was fine! poor baby! He always seems to bite her! At easter it was her cheek, christmas it was her hand, i know he bit her another time to though i do not remember where! I wonder why he does that? Heaven has only tried to bite once and it was when we were playing and she got over excited, she did not intend to bite though. Andrew bit sissy's head on christmas day even! hmmm.... Anyways i am gonna end this now I have babies to tend to! love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment