Sunday, August 2, 2009

just stuff

so again it has been a while... though i am not sure anyone reads these anyways! lol. I have had a very busy week. And i am so glad it is now over!
I had dr. appointments, girls camp.... so much fun... working out, and a great first birthday party for suneet!
so let's start with the dr. i had an emg for my back to see what we could find out. the dr said something about one of the nerves but i will find out for sure the results on thursday when i go back to see my neuro serg.
Girls camp was so much fun. I was able to go up for the girls' testimony meeting on thursday and i was able to talk with them and play ninja( a game the bishop taught us), and just had a great time. I am so thankful that i have been called to serve in the young women's and be able to get to know them. We have such wonderful and amazing young women in our ward and they are the sweetest spirits. I hope that I can be there for them and help to make a difference in their lives.
And now my sweet sweet suneet! Her golden birthday... her first birthday! I cried at the end of the day... my baby is no longer a baby. she is growing up so fast and learning more and more everyday. We had the party at my "families" church. We ate had cake.. made by andra! love ya and can not thank you enough! and we opened gifts. she got so many fun toys and adorable clothes.... thank you thank you thank you all! We got her a gold charm with an s on it and her godparents, jamie and john, got her gold butterfly earrings. They also got her the most adorable jewlery box every. It has cinderella and her castle and the fairy godmother on it! Dr. Suneet Chauhan and his daughter, Kiren, attended which absalutely made my day 100 times better! I was so glad to see them. Of course poor baby suneet was crabby due to not napping well and bein run over buy bigger kids! but as long as she had food in her mouth she was happy! lol... we got updated pictures of them together so i am super happy about that! We still need to take her to jc pennys or walmart to get her birthday pics done to... I love that little girl more than life itself... both of my girls!
As for more info... i am taking both girls to the dr. tomorrow. Suneet gets her 12 mo. shots. And just the rest of her well baby check. Heaven... well, she has this light brownish spot on her forearm and we thought it was a birthmark of some kind.... but last year we showed it to the dr. and he said it didnt look like that to him and told us to keep an eye on it. Unfortunately it has gotten larger and darker so we are taking her in to have him look at it and see what he says. I am hoping and praying that it is nothing to be concerned about so please pray for that with me if you all can. I am sure she will be just fine of course, but prayers are always good to have for reassurance lol! so i will try to post all the results of all the appointments by the end of the week! lots of love to all.... the wisconsin salts!

No comments:

Post a Comment